To access the TSC payslip online registration portal, one needs to be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
This provision is provided in Article 237, Section 23 of the TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION ACT No. 20 of 2012 of the Constitution of Kenya.
It is the commission’s mandate to register all qualified teachers before they can be allowed to teach in any public or private institution. Upon registration, a teacher is issued with a Certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days of the registration period.
TSC payslip online Registration requirement
Teachers are needed to enter the TSC Payslip online system to log in or register for the TSC Online Payslip service. You only need to register once. Otherwise, use the same portal to log in and check your payslip online.
All applicants are required to apply for online registration by following the user manual provided. Before you go online to register, you need to have the following records ready and scanned.
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, National ID card and a
passport size photo.
- Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
- Deposit Ksh 550 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking(a non-refundable registration fee of Ksh 500 and Ksh 50 for Bank Commission
Charged to TSC).
For Simple Banking You can use the Mpesa user guide provided at the portal. The Bank Account details required for TSC registration are as follows
National Bank of Kenya
Harambee Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Name: Teachers Service Commission
Teachers Registration Fees Number: 01001000905001
For Mpesa use the Business Number – 547700
You can now log into the TSC Payslips Online Registration portal to access payslips for any Year/Month using your TCS number and password you had previously created. Once logged in, you can:
- View payslips based on your year of choice.
- View and edit your profile and information and
- Reset your password
TSC Payslip Online Registration Procedure
Here is how to register for TSC payslip online to access your TSC payslip online.
- Click on the “Registration/Activate account” link shown above and proceed to fill in the form provided with the following details. Follow this link https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
- TSC number.
- Your full Names as in National ID.
- ID number.
- KRA Tax PIN.
- Date of Birth.
- Designation code.
- Pay station code.
- Bank account number.
- Mobile number.
- Personal email address.
2. Create and confirm your new password, then a secret question and provide an answer to the confidential question for easy, fast account recovery just in case you forget your login password.
Note: Providing wrong information leads to immediate DE-REGISTRATION. If you happen to experience any challenges with the registration process on the TSC online system, send an email to TSC on email@example.com or call the following numbers within normal working hours for assistance.;
0202892158 / 0202892058 / 0202892056 / 0202892155
ALSO, READ – How to Fill TSC Wealth Declaration Form Online
How to Download TSC Payslip Online in Kenya step by Step
TSC payslip download: Teachers Service Commission in Kenya provides online services for Kenyans such as applying for TSC jobs online, applying payslips online, wealth declaration forms in Kenya, Teacher registration, Pension Matters such as voluntary retirement services, NSSF in Kenya and contributory pension scheme. Teachers can access the TSC payslip online through the website.