Here is a straightforward guide on the most proficient method to apply for Senti loan and how to pay Senti loan. Senti is a small scale credit portable application in Kenya that offers loans to borrowers who are in desperate need of cash whenever or anyplace.
The portable loan application is a result of Roamtech and has more than 100k downloads on the Google play store with a rating of 4. 3.
The beneficial thing with the Senti loan application is that there are no lines or desk work included. To fit the bill for the loan, you should be a functioning Safaricom endorser for in any event a half year.
14-day loan installment term makes some one-memories charge of 10 to 15% while 30-days 15%.
The application likewise has a segment that enables people to buy credit utilizing Senti loans and cover tabs.
Senti Loan App Registration Process
- Open Google play store on your android phone.
- Search for the Senti app and click on the install button.
- Launch the app and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Select an email address to be used by Senti loan ap.
- Allow the app to make and manage phone calls.
- Allow the app to access your contacts.
- Allow the app to access the location of your phone.
Fill in the details below:
- Valid phone number.
- Full names as they appear in your National ID.
- National ID or Passport number
- Tick on the “Terms and Conditions” button and continue with registration.
- Confirm your details and click on “continue”.
A text message will be sent to your phone with the verification. Enter the code and click continue.
- Choose a secret pin that you will be using to access the Senti app.
- Allow the loan app to view usage statistics on the next screen. This will increase your chances of getting a loan.
Complete your profile by filling the details below:
- Education level
- Marital status
- Employment status
- Monthly income
- Place of work
How to Apply For Senti Loan
- Open the Senti app.
- Click on “Get Loan”.
- Apply for a loan within your limit.
- If successful, the loan will be deposited to your M-Pesa account in less than 5 minutes.
How to Pay Senti Loan
- Go to the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select the pay bill.
- On the business number section, enter Senti pay bill number 517910.
- On the account number section, enter your phone number.
- Enter the loan amount.
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm if all the details you’ve entered are correct.
- Press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation message from M-Pesa and Senti.
Loan Interest Rate and Fees
The minimum loan amount of money one can borrow from the Senti app which is Ksh 1,500. More so, Senti charges two types of interest rates on all loans depending on the loan duration or repayment period.
For example, a 14-day loan attracts a one time fee of 10%-15% whereas a 30-day loan attracts a flat interest rate of 15%.
Other Services offered by the loan app
With Senti loan app, you can also:
- Buy airtime at no extra cost.
- Buy goods and services and pay within the loan app.
How to Contact Senti
Senti isn’t your average loan app, if you wish to contact them you can do so over one of the following channels.
- Direct phone call via the Senti loan contact number+254-712-517-910.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the app itself via the help section
- Lastly, On Google Play store via the app review section.
I hope that this post on how to apply for Senti loan and how to repay the loan has been of great help to you.