The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) – St. Francis School Lare wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest, and remarkably talented Secretary.
The Secretary will work with other staff in the administrative department to maintain high standards and smooth running of the school administrative department.
- Maintain and organize a current and accurate filing system.
- Handle all incoming calls and inquiries, note down adequate messages, and re-direct calls as appropriate.
- Greet and assist the visitors and communicate effectively with, staff, students, and parents.
- Provide administrative services for the Executive
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Assist in the planning and preparation of BOM meetings, etc.
- Time management skill
- Basic computer skills and editing skills
- Good communication
- Team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stress management skills
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in performing secretarial duties.
- Should be computer literate especially in accounting packages.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by 28th January 2022. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer