PesaFlash Loan is a mobile loan app that gives instant loans to persons of 20-48 years old with a fixed income and phone number. To apply for the loan, one only needs to download the loan app here and follow the instructions by answering all the questions as asked. Make sure to provide authentic information about myself. PesaFlash uses data from your phone, including your handset details and financial transactions messages (e.g., from M-Pesa, M-Shwari), and your reason for borrowing. We combine this with your PesaFlash repayment history to build an individualized credit score and determine the loan offer suitable for you.
Currently, the loan limit is KSh 500-2000 only. However, plans are underway to increase the maximum borrowable amount to KSh 500K.
Advantages of PesaFlash loan
- Instant Disbursal: Get the money in your account in just a few hours.
- Quick Approval: A professional team will ensure quick verification with high service quality.
- Easy Process: Completely paperless and manage everything via smartphone.
Installing PesaFlash app on your android phone:
- Go to Google play store and search for PesaFlash
- Click on the install button
- Once installed, click on Open
- Allow the PesaFlash app to make /manage calls / read messages
- Enter your Safaricom line, ID number to register
- Once done, you will set a pin for logging the app.
How to Apply for PesaFlash Loan
- Go to your installed PesaFlash app and click Get started
- Then click Sign Up
- Next, enter your Mpesa Mobile Number you wish to use
- An OTP message will be sent to your number, input the code to verify ownership of a number
- Next set your password, should be 8 to 16 digits and letters and confirm
- The next page you will see the eligible credit and your credit limit
- Click get credit limit
- Next enter your name, gender, national id, date of birth and click next
- Next enter personal information like education level, monthly income, employment status, marital status, loan purpose, whether you have any outstanding loans, loan repayment date, city or county, residential state, and other mobile phone numbers.
- Next, enter the information of the contacts of your first next of kin and the second next of kin and click submit
- Your profile will be verified, and now you can go to the homepage and apply for your loan that is if your limit is not 0
- If your loan application is approved, the funds will be sent to your Mpesa account.
ALSO, READ Okash loan. How to register, download the app, apply for a loan and repay a loan
How to repay the loan through Mpesa pay bill number 623333
To repay the PesaFlash loan, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to M-PESA on your Safaricom menu on your phone
- SelectLipa na M-PESA
- Choose Paybill
- Enter Paybill number 623333
- For account number, enter your M-PESA number on which you received your PesaFlash loan
- Enter your repayment amount
- Enter your M-PESA pin
- Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK.’
Late loan repayments automatically incur a late fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the repayment period. Further, this could reduce your future borrowing score. More than 30 days after the due date, We will report the overdue records to the credit bureau.
PesaFlash loan app contacts
PesaFlash application, PesaFlash loan repayment, PesaFlash contacts, PesaFlash pay bill number, How to Apply for PesaFlash Loan