A student identified as Clinton who was learning at Kenyatta University shocked many after he decided to take his own life over love issues.
Clinton is said to had lit two jikos inside his hostel room before closing the windows and doors. He then overdosed sleep enhancing drugs in the name of Pyriton. His intention was to have himself suffocate to death due to the carbon monoxide produced by the burning charcoal.
He would later be found dead the following morning and a long and painful goodbye letter beside him. In the letter, the fourth year student revealed reasons for taking his own life whereby he said his girlfriend identified as Mama Ethan left him.
This seemingly was not an easy thing to live with prompting him to take his own life. He urged his brother to take care of his son Ethan and wished everyone well.