Mount Kenya University is one of the most settled private universities in the nation and past the outskirts. This post investigates the MKU student portal.
It illuminates what you have to do to make a record, how to work it and get administrations from the portal without obstacles. You don’t have to continue frequenting the fund workplaces, for instance, to discover the amount you owe the establishment regarding charges.
Today, rather than the past, course registration happens on the portal, inn booking and a whole lot more should be possible right from the solace of your PC on the portal.
Is it true that you are another student searching for some direction in the use of the portal? Well.
We should become acquainted with progressively about the portal.
MKU Portal Registration: How to Create a Student Account
Here is a quick process on how to create a student’s account:
- Go to the university website mku.ac.ke
- Click on the student menu
- Select the student portal
- While on this page, you will be directed to the Mount Kenya University Student Portal page.
- Look for the Student Log in section
- Use your admission number as the user name and the ID number as a password to create your account.
Once you are done with this application process, you can generate a letter of offer. This is great because, for some other institutions, you will need to travel physically in order to get this letter.
How to Login to MKU Student Portal Login
To login to the Mount Kenya University Student Portal,
- You will type your student Registration Number, the year of registration must be in full eg ../2010
- Use either your National ID / Passport No. or Mobile No. or Telephone No. (Without Spaces) as your initial password
- Click Login
If you have forgotten your MKU Student Portal Login Password
- Click “Change Password”
- Then type your Student Registration Number
- Click on “Login”.
Here are the Services You Get on Mount Kenya Student Portal.
The good thing about the online portal is that it enables one to get almost all important services condensed in the same place. You don’t have to visit an office to be attended to.
This efficiency and quick service access will definitely improve your experience in this institution.
The MKU portal allows you to enjoy the following services as a student:
- Real-time, updated information. Forget about the paper brochures and flyers provided by most universities.
- Fee statements: You can also obtain fee statements through this portal. Whether you want the fee structure for a diploma program, a degree program or a doctorate, come to the portal.
This fee will be matched to its courses so that things are clear.
- Get the Learner Identification Card. The ID is key for accessing most of the university services. You can’t go to the library, or to the exam room.
But the good news is that the ID can be obtained on the portal.
- Semester Timetables; you can also access the courses that are offered in a particular semester, which lecturer has been assigned the units, and the time of the day.
- Course Registration: You can also register on the portal.
- Inquiry of Exams results
- You can also inquire for results slips
- Hostel booking
Mount Kenya University Student Portal Login.
The login procedure into the student portal is a pretty simple one. Once you access the website follow these straightforward steps to log in and access the various services.
- After landing on the MKU student online portal, enter your registration number or admission number as the username. The registration should be written in full.
- The national ID number is the password you are going to use to log in. ensure that you don’t leave any spaces between the numbers.
- Click login and you will be directed to the student portal page. That’s if you entered the details correctly.
- In case you forget your password, you can recover it. Just click on the change password section.
Then key in your registration number and the password will be reset.