List of Properties Owned by William Ruto.
William Ruto, representative leader of Kenya, by the state is among the wealthiest individuals in Kenya. He was as of late positioned as the twelfth most wealthy individuals in Kenya with expected total assets of Ksh 40 billion. His fortune can be credited to the oppression of organizations he possesses and significant stakes he has in the absolute best-earning organizations in Kenya. Despite the fact that some are of the feeling that he has utilized unseemly intends to gain his tremendous riches.
List of Properties Owned by William Ruto
Here is the list of properties owned by William Ruto deputy president of Kenya as highlighted on venasnews. co.ke
- Uasin Gishu Residence – estimated cost Ksh. 1.2 Billion.
- 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel) – estimated cost Ksh. 3 Billion.
- Weston Hotel – estimated worth over Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
- Oseng Properties Limited estimated at Ksh. 1Billion.
- Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
- Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi estimated at Ksh. 1.5 Billion.
- Major Amaco Insurance shareholder at Ksh. 1 Billion.
- Osere flats in Rongai estimated at Ksh. 500 Million.
- Karen Home said to be worth millions recently renovated at a cost of Ksh. 500Million.
- Poultry Business at Turbo home estimated at Ksh. 750 Million.
- K24 which he acquired from Kenyatta family
- Four choppers worth Ksh 1.2 Billion
- Milele FM
- Emoo FM
- Thousands of acres across the country
- A fleet of cars worth millions