Versatile loaning has become an exceptionally famous practice in Kenya. Its developing notoriety and simple openness, has prompted a blast in the number of versatile credit administrations accessible in the nation, as an immediate reaction to the consistently developing interest present here. One such portable credit administrations accessible in Kenya is KashWay Loan and with the heading towards end month money related battles nearly upon us, this data may very well prove to be useful.
KashWay loan is a versatile credit application that gives moment and snappy loans to clients through Safaricom’s M-Pesa administration, whenever and anyplace, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
KashWay loan can be utilized for anything including individual purposes like shopping, travel, training, medicinal costs, just as business purposes.
The Loan supplier works with different accomplices to get the best advance ideas for its clients at reasonable advance financing costs.
What You Should Know About KashWay
Below are certain things you should know about KashWay i.e, the features as well as the requirements for your loan application:
- KashWay does not require its users to pay any registration fee to activate their accounts.
- You must be residing in Kenya to be eligible for a loan from KashWay.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for KashWay loans.
- Your Safaricom M-Pesa Account must also have been active for at least six (6) months.
- You must have an Android mobile device that can successfully download and install the KashWay mobile app.
- KashWay gives loans from 500 Kenyan Shillings to up to 50,000 Kenyan Shillings.
- The service fee for KashWay loans is 0%.
- The loan application process with KashWay is completely digital and can be carried out via your android mobile device.
- Loan durations with KashWay range from 90 days to 180 days. This is however dependent on the loan amount taken.
- The interest rate is 12% APR.
- KashWay uses the data on your android mobile device including your personal information to verify your identity and also create a credit score. The Loan provider, however, takes its users’ privacy very seriously and promises to never share your information with third parties. It also encrypts all the data you choose to share, as an added measure to protect your privacy.
How To Apply For An KashWay Loan Via The KashWay App
To apply for a KashWay loan via the loan provider’s mobile app, simply:
- Go to Google Play Store on your android device and search for ‘Kashway – Quick & Instant Loan App In Kenya’. Alternatively, you can download the KashWay Mobile app via this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cash.pesa.loan.kenya
- As soon as you are done downloading the KashWay application on your android mobile device, proceed to install and launch the application.
- Once done, register your Safaricom M-Pesa number with KashWay.
- Next, verify your phone number.
- Fill in your details.
- Once done, proceed to type in the exact loan amount that you need.
- Your loan once approved, will be sent directly into your M-Pesa mobile money wallet.
How To Repay Your KashWay Loan Via M-Pesa
To repay your KashWay loan via M-Pesa Paybill, simply use the following steps:
- Go to your M-Pesa via your Safaricom SIM Toolkit.
- Once there, select the ‘Lipa na Mpesa’ option on the menu.
- Next, select the ‘Paybill’ option.
- In the field labeled as ‘Paybill Number’, type in 900068. This is the official Paybill number for KashWay.
- Next, in the field labeled as ‘Account Number’, type in your M-Pesa phone number. Please make sure that it is the same Safaricom M-Pesa phone number that you registered with KashWay.
- Once done, type in the loan amount that you would like to repay.
- Type in your unique M-Pesa pin.
- Again, please make sure that all the details you provided are accurate, especially the Paybill Number and of course your phone number. After making sure the details are correct, proceed to submit your payment by selecting ‘Ok’.
Please keep in mind that paying your KashWay loan on time, will lead to your loan limit increased to as high as 50,000 Kenyan Shillings.
How To Contact KashWay’s Customer Care Service Team
If you require further assistance from KashWay, please feel free to reach out to the loan provider’s customer care via the following channels:
- Their official Facebook page: fb.me/KashwayKenya
- Their official E-mail address: service@KashWay.cc
- Their official offices at MILESTONE BUILDING, KIAMBU ROAD Nairobi.