Withdraw Money From your KCB Account to Mpesa. KCB Mobile Banking has helped numerous individuals to complete various exchanges without heading off to the bank. A portion of the administrations offered by the KCB Mobile banking incorporates access to transient advances without security, purchasing broadcast appointment and in particular withdrawal of cash from your KCB Financial balance to Mpesa. Today, we are going to take a gander at how you can move cash from your financial bank to Mpesa
The most effective method to Withdraw Cash From your KCB Account to Mpesa
1. Dial *522# from your Safaricom, Airtel or Telcom line. Recall that you should be enrolled with KCB Mobi Bank to get to this administration. It cost Ksh 5 support of utilization of this USSD administration.
2. Enter your PIN to continue ( The pin which you were given in the wake of enlisting for KCB Mobi Bank )
3. After your Login in, Select the Withdraw to Mpesa choice.
4. You will be required to enter the Mpesa versatile number to withdraw to.
5. In the wake of putting a withdrawal demand, you will sit tight for a couple of moments ( 2-4) and you will get a Mpesa message affirming withdrawal of cash into your Mpesa from your KCB Record
In the event that you have any issue concerning this, Sympathetically contact KCB on Twitter for brief assistance. Utilize this Connect to get in touch with them.
READ – How to Connect your PayPal account to M-PESA