HOW TO RECOVER A HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Hacking Facebook accounts nowadays is so rampant these days, but you can still do something about it by recovering any hacked Facebook account.To recover a hacked Facebook account, you need to be sober and watch any positive or negative signs from Facebook in the process.
You need the following things at hand to recover a hacked Facebook account:-
1. Computer or Android phone which the owner of the hacked account had been using to access his account.
2. The full name present on the hacked account. Because the hacker might have changed the name to something different.
3. The phone number used in registering the account and the Email address if possible. This would be used to test whether the hacker successfully removed the user’s contacts.
4. In some cases, presenting the profile picture of the hacked account is important for easy identification.
5. The old password of the hacked account is also needed to help prove ownership.
6. Any valid government-issued ID card like an International passport, national ID card, voters card, etc is also needed. Must be a plastic one.
a. Click this link www dot Facebook dot com/hacked. Or just try to log in using the normal Facebook app. Don’t use the Facebook Lite app, it doesn’t work.
b. Insert the number or email of the hacked account and search, It may tell you that this email/phone number is not associated with any Facebook account because the hacker has removed them all. Don’t worry
c. Use the person’s full name as it is on the hacked Facebook account and search for it, use the profile picture provided to identify the exact account if there are so many accounts bearing that same name.
(click this is me and continue)
d. Put the old password that was used by the real owner of the Facebook account.
e. It will tell you that you used an older password, then click forgot password or secure account.
f. It will bring the number or the email added by the hacker, don’t worry about that.
Click “no longer have access to this”
g. It will bring an option for you to provide a new email address Facebook can reach you with if you did the right thing.
h. Put a new email that is not attached to any Facebook account.
i. The next option will be for you to either provide any valid ID card for the identification or for you to get codes from your trusted contact if trusted contacts were added to the security settings by the owner of the account before it was hacked. Or you may be asked to provide your old password as proof.
j. Then wait for 3 minutes to 24hrs and a link will be sent to you through the provided email for you to log in with.
In some cases, the option to add a new email address was usually denied, in that case, urge 20 to 30 of your friends to report such an account as hacked, in so doing Facebook will provide that option by force.