Are you uncomfortable paying for a premium membership to find a partner? If you are using the Christian Mingle platform, here are some quick and simple steps to cancel your account.
Christian Mingle is a website and app that offers dating services for Christian singles. This aspect alone renders it inaccessible to those looking elsewhere. Christian Mingle registration is free, and you can browse through your matches for an indefinite amount of time on the dating platform. Nevertheless, there is a catch! In order to send and read messages, you must be a premium member.
You can join as many chat rooms or send as many private messages as you want with the upgraded Christian Mingle membership. Christian Mingle charges $44.99/mo for one month, $34.99/mo for 3 months and $24.99/mo for 6 months. Subscribers with Christian Mingle can spark a conversation with suitable and like-minded singles online. Even though there are several good reviews and even a whole movie about the dating site, if you’re a “go with the flow” kind of person you will figure out with time that this platform might not be the best option for you.
What You Should Know About Refunds and Cancellation
When you’re ready to unsubscribe from Christian Mingle, you’ll need to go through the site’s unsubscribe process to ensure there is no future billing and also to keep your account from appearing in member search results. The “Your Account” section of the Christian Mingle website allows you to manage your account status. You can delete your Christian Mingle account any time, but the majority of your information is saved on the site’s database. If you subscribe to a plan and do not cancel it manually, the plan will renew automatically because you granted permission. When you sign up for a trial period and then cancel, you risk losing all of the trial content. You must make sure to cancel the subscription proactively 24 hours before the trial period ends.
How to Cancel Through Website
- Sign in to your Christian Mingle account.
- On any page, click the “Membership Management” option in the menu of your Profile icon at the upper right.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel and stop auto-renewal.
How to Cancel on iOS Device
- To begin, go to the Settings icon and click on your name.
- Then, select the “Subscriptions” option. Note that you may not see the tab right away. In this case, select iTunes & Appstore.
- Then, select your Apple ID. View your Apple ID, sign in, and then scroll down to the “Subscriptions” icon.
- Next, select Christian Mingle (subscription) to review.
- Now, press the Cancel button. If you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” option then it’s already cancelled.
How to Cancel on Android Device
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store. Make sure that you’re logged into the correct Google account.
- Navigate to “Subscriptions” by clicking on the menu.
- Select the Christian Mingle subscription you want to cancel and press the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Finish as instructed.
- If you remove your Christian Mingle membership from Google Play, all upcoming memberships will be cancelled and will not be renewed.
How to Cancel Through Phone
Besides web and app, you can also call to cancel your account. Simply dial the support helpline on 866-660-7924. Request for cancellation and also ask that your profile be removed.
Having a niche dating website can be fun and convenient, but that does not waver their cons! If you have decided to not pay for a dating app service we hope the aforementioned steps are helpful in your cancellation process. For further assistance you can reach out to their support.