If you have landed on this post, then I assume that you are wondering how to deposit money to the Stanbic bank Kenya account from Mpesa, well wonder no more because we have a written a short and clear guideline on how you can go about it. Follow the steps keenly and believe me; your money will be safely deposited to your Stanbic account.
Stanbic Bank Kenya Paybill Number
To deposit money to Stanbic Bank, you must first know the Pay bill number associated with this bank. The Pay bill number is 600100
How to Deposit Money to Stanbic Bank Account from M-PESA
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select the M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA. “
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“ Enter CFC Stanbic Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 600100 and press “OK.”
- Select “Enter Account no.“ Enter your CFC Stanbic Bank Account Number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx) press “OK”
- “Enter Amount,“ Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press “OK.”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK.”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK.”
- M-PESA HAKIKISHA, You will get a notification with the intended recipient’s name, e.g., “Pay CFC Stanbic Bank KSh1,000.00 for Account 0100 xxxx xxxx Press 1 within 20 seconds to STOP this transaction.” To stop a wrong transaction, Enter “1” and press Send within 20 seconds. Pressing “Cancel” will complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- CFC Stanbic Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.