This service is convenient for all and can be accessed any time day and night. You can load your account quickly from M-pesa using the National Bank of Kenya pay bill number 625625.
NatMobile is National Bank’s Mobile Banking platform. Using NatMobile, you can access various banking services such as checking your account balance, transferring money, making payments, requesting statements, etc.
If you already have an account at the National Bank of Kenya but are not registered to use NatMobile, visit the branch nearest you to register. You will be asked to fill in a short form and provide your Identification document.
The account is opened instantly by simply dialing *625#, and you get your account number in just a few minutes.
How to send money into your National Bank Account via M-pesa
1. Go to your phone’s M-Pesa menu.
2. Select Lipa na M-Pesa.
2. Select Pay Bill
3. Select Business no
4. Enter 625625 as the National bank pay bill number.
5. Select the Account number and enter your National bank account number.
6. Then enter the amount you would like to send to your bank account.
7.Enter your M-pesa PIN and press Ok
8.Confirm all your details and press Ok
9. You will receive a text notification from the bank upon the success of the transaction.
ALSO, READ Opesa loan registration, application, app, Contacts
National Bank of Kenya Customer Care Contacts
HEAD OFFICE: National Bank Building Harambee Avenue, Nairobi
P.O BOX 72866-00200 Nairobi
Tel: 020 282 8900, 0703 088 900, 0732 118 900