Faulu Microfinance Bank, a subsidiary of The UAP Old Mutual Group in East Africa, is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Kenya under the Companies Act. Faulu Bank.
The Bank is regulated by The Central Bank of Kenya, a member of the Kenya Bankers’ Association (KBA) and The Association of Microfinance Institutions (AMFI).
It has a strong heritage of 25 years and has been recognized as one of Kenya’s fastest-growing banks.
The Bank’s vision is to Enable Kenyans to realize their dreams, by listening and empowering the community with relevant products and services.
The Bank offers customers a full array of financial services that include Banking, Investment, Savings and Insurance with special reference to Community, Retail, MSME, Institutional Banking segments and Bancassurance.
Faulu Bank Paybill number
Faulu Kenya’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 328585.
How to Deposit Money to Faulu Bank Kenya via Mpesa
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Faulu Kenya account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 328585 as the Faulu Kenya business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Faulu Kenya account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Faulu Kenya will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Faulu Kenya Contacts
Off Ngong Road, City square
P.O Box 60240-00200
+254 711 074 000 or
+254 711 074 074