Learn how to become a Jumia rider in Kenya with this guide. Jumia, the leading online shopping platform in the country, offers a wide range of products, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers, fashion, food, and groceries. Enjoy the convenience of online shopping with quick deliveries.
Joining Jumia as a delivery driver or rider is simple. Your role involves collecting and transporting packages to their designated destinations. Earn for every successful delivery, set your schedule, access exclusive prizes, and enjoy referral bonuses by inviting friends to join.
How To Become A Jumia Rider In Kenya
Follow these steps to become a Jumia rider in Kenya:
1. Visit the Jumia website at https://food.jumia.co.ke/contents/join%20us.
2. Click on “sign up” and complete the registration by accurately filling out the application form, providing details such as your email address, official names as on your ID, type of vehicle, country, city, driver’s license or rider’s card number, phone number, delivery experience, details of next of kin, and your preferred working hours.
3. Upload the necessary documents, including your National ID, driver’s license or rider card, good conduct document, a letter of recommendation from the area chief, and your KCSE certificate.
4. The uploaded documents will undergo verification to ensure their authenticity.
5. Upon successful verification, your profile will be created.
6. Undergo an induction training program, including an online test or quiz.
7. Once the induction is complete, you’re ready to start your job as a Jumia delivery rider or driver when clients place their orders.