Ethic Entertainment is a Gengetone music group formed in Nairobi in 2018 by its four members, namely Swat, Reckless, Zila, and Seska. They have managed to maintain relevance with every song they have released since shooting to fame.
Ethic is famous for the Lamba Lolo Hit Song that changed Kenyan Music. The Group manages a Youtube channel where new music videos are posted regularly. Do you wanna know how much Ethic Makes On Youtube?
How Much Money Ethic Makes On Youtube
Musicians are known to earn their money from performing in concerts and shows. Being paid by the music streaming websites like Apple Music, Boom Play, Soundcloud, etc but in the world of Youtube, some musicians have ripped big from Youtube earnings.
Ethic Entertainment Joined Youtube on May 31, 2018. and being a fans’ favorite music group, Ethic has decent earning from Youtube. Let me go straight to it then.
- Total Youtube Subscribers – 240K subscribers as of 2020
- Total Youtube Video Views – 28 Million Views Since the year 2018
- Total Youtube Earnings – Ksh. 11.2 Million since the year 2018. This is right, Ethic Entertainment has earned an approximated total of 11.2 million Kenyan shillings since 2018 from youtube channel.
- Yearly Earnings on Youtube – Ksh. 5.6 Million per year
- Monthly Youtube Earnings – Ksh. 466,000 per month.
- Daily Youtube Earnings – Ksh. 15,550 per day
The Thing about Youtube is, the more views you get the more money you earn and the more you are active, the more you earn. Ethic has 28 million views on youtube since 2018, two years which means the Videos are highly watched and are booming hence the money too.
NOTE: Please remember that the figures above are approximated for Youtube Earnings only, not overall earnings, and net worth.
Now you know how much money Ethic makes on youtube.
If you would like to know how much your favorite Youtuber earns on Youtube, please leave a comment.