Fadhili Loan provides fast and convenient loans ranging from 300 Kenyan Shillings to 100,000 Kenyan Shillings to its users via the Fadhili mobile Loan app. These loans can be used to handle emergencies, settle bills and maybe even expand businesses. Upon approval, the loans are then sent via the user’s M-Pesa mobile wallet account.
Mobile lending has become a very popular practice in Kenya. Its growing popularity and easy accessibility, has led to a boom in the number of mobile loan services available in the country, as a direct response to the ever-growing demand present here.
One of such mobile loan services available in Kenya is Fadhili and in this festive season, this information might just come in handy.
What You Should Know About Fadhili Loans
Below are certain things you should know about Fadhili i.e, the features as well as the requirements for your loan application:
- Fadhili requires all its users to pay a registration fee of 350 Kenyan Shillings in order to activate their accounts. This approach is rather different from what is usually employed by loan providers in Kenya.
- You must be residing in Kenya in order to be eligible for a loan from Fadhili.
- You must have an Android mobile device that can successfully download and install the Fadhili mobile app.
- You do not need to have a bank account or any form of collateral in order to acquire a loan from Fadhili.
- A good repayment history will ensure that you will qualify for bigger loans from Fadhili.
- You must have a Kenyan ID or Passport number.
- Your loan once approved, will be sent directly into your M-Pesa mobile money wallet.
How To Apply For A Fadhili Loan Via The Fadhili App
To apply for a Fadhili via the Fadhili mobile app, simply:
- Go to Google Play Store on your android device and search for ‘Fadhili’. Alternatively, you can download the Fadhili Mobile app via this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ke.co.fadhilimobile.Fadhili
- As soon as you are done downloading the Fadhili application on your android mobile device, proceed to install and launch the application.
- Once done, create your account by typing in the required details.
- Confirm your mobile phone number.
- Next, pay the required registration fee which is 350 Kenyan Shillings. This will activate your Fadhili account.
- Next, proceed to apply for your Fadhili loan.
- After that, select the duration for loan repayment which will be convenient for you.
- Proceed to submit.
While applying for your Fadhili loan, the Fadhili mobile app will notify you regarding the loan amount that you qualify for. The loan amount will be determined by a questioner you will answer, as well as your calling pattern, SMS history and how you use the Safaricom M-Pesa service.
Your requested loan amount once approved, will be deposited directly into your M-Pesa mobile account wallet within minutes.
ALSO, READ: List of Highest-Paid Actors In Kenya Currently
How To Repay Your Fadhili Loan Via M-Pesa
To repay your Fadhili loan via M-PESA Paybill, simply use the following steps:
- Go to your M-Pesa via your Safaricom SIM Toolkit.
- Once there, select the ‘Lipa na Mpesa’ option on the menu.
- Next, select the ‘Paybill’ option.
- In the field labeled as ‘Paybill Number’, type in 995321. This is the official Paybill number for Fadhili.
- Next, in the field labeled as ‘Account Number’, type in your M-Pesa phone number.
- Once done, type in the loan amount that you would like to repay.
- Type in your unique M-Pesa pin.
- Again, please make sure that all the details you provided are accurate, especially the Paybill Number and of course your phone number. After making sure the details are correct, proceed to submit your payment by selecting ‘Ok’.
Remember, paying your Fadhili loan on time will increase your credit score and also qualify you for bigger loan amounts. Ensure that you repay your Fadhili loan before or on the due date to avoid any additional charges.
How To Contact The Fadhili Customer Care Service
If you are however in need of further assistance from Fadhili, please feel free to reach out to the loan provider’s customer care via the following channels:
- Their official Phone Number: +254720686009
- Their official email address: admin@Fadhili.co.ke
- Their website: https://fadhilimobile.co.ke