Embassy of Kenya in Washington, D.C., United States located at 1616 P Street NW Suite 340. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Kenya or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address1616 P Street NW Suite 340
Washington, D.C. 20036
(202) 796 2079
(202) 462 3829
- General Info – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints – email@example.com
- Immigration – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Summer)
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Winter)
USA and Mexico.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Kenya in Washington, D.C., United States.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Certificate of good conduct
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Lazarus O. Amayo, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Kenya without a visa. The most common types of Kenya visas are the following.
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Referred visas
- Transit visa