Are you looking for the best school where you can be trained to become a valuable digital/online marketer who can be trusted with managing digital marketing projects by large corporations, agencies, or even marketing your SME or a startup? This digital marketing course is the gateway to achieving all or any of the above. Janeson trainers will walk with you to make sure that you unleash your full potential.
What you’ll learn from this digital marketing course
You need to be that individual who loves the internet and is passionate about growing brands.
Who this course is for
This training course is designed for individuals who are looking forward to working with large corporations as digital marketing executives or entrepreneurs looking to market their startups and businesses.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Web Development with WordPress
- Web Content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Niche Marketing
- YouTube SEO
- Google My Business & Local Directory Listings
- Google Ads – Search and Display Campaigns
- Google Analytics &
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
This course has been designed to take not more than 90 days.
Marketing yourself as a / Get More Voice Over Jobs in Less Time!
During this period, Janeson trainers will help you with the necessary training which will help you to quickly and easily navigate through the industry ad a digital marketing executive.
Where can I Study Digital Marketing in Kenya?
With the absorption of modern technology, internet usage has increased tremendously over the past decade and this shift has greatly shaped how people purchase products and interact with businesses. This is made possible by digital marketing. Internet marketing is a way people connect with and influence customers to purchase a particular product or service. It is the way one connects and influences potential customers online. Digital marketing is also commonly termed online marketing or internet advertising. Examples of digital marketing include; pay-per-click advertising, email marketing, blogging, social media marketing – they help in introducing your business online and convince people to buy.
Digital Marketing Assets
To enable your business to prosper through business online platforms businesses should absorb strategies to reach people online. These strategies are marketing assets and act as tools to popularize your business. These digital marketing assets include the following;
- Branded assets such as logos, acronyms, icons
- Video contents such as video ads, product demos
- Images such as company photos, product images
- Online based content such as blog posts, product descriptions, testimonials
- Online tools such as calculators
- Your website
- Social media pages
Where to Train Digital Marketing in Kenya
If you want to become a professional and an entrepreneur who desires to gain digital marketing knowledge and skills, Janeson Learning is the best place for you. We provide the skills you need in the complex and ever-changing world of digital marketing. We provide you with a strong foundation in the core concepts of online marketing that will help you excel. Janeson training will help you realize how strong your skills are and that you just need to give yourself a chance to discover that. Janeson courses are open to anyone with no background in a related discipline. You could be a business owner, a traditional or digital marketer, a recent graduate, or simply looking to change your career in a different path. The only necessity is that you have an interest in digital marketing and want to progress your career.
With Janeson Learning, you will achieve the confidence needed to create and operate a revenue-generating digital marketing strategy for any business.
Digital Marketing Strategies
These are tactics that help to drive more leads for your business, and those leads into sales. The list of digital strategies is constantly changing, here are some of the digital marketing strategies most businesses are utilizing:
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising; This type of strategy covers any type of digital marketing where you pay for every user who clicks on an ad, such as Facebook ads.
- Paid Search Advertising; This is one way to target potential customers who are actively searching for a product or service like yours.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO); SEO is another digital marketing strategy that rank pages or blog posts on your site. In SEO, you don’t have to pay directly for every click.
- Social Media Advertising; It’s a free and organic way to use social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc to market your business.
- Paid Social Media Advertising; Some social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc permits you to run ads on their site. This is a great way to build awareness.
- Conversion Rate Optimization; This is a strategy of improving your online user experience in your business to get more calls, chats, sales, etc.
- Content Marketing; This strategy is used to build brand awareness, drive clicks, leads, sales, etc.
- Email Marketing; To highlight content, advertise deals, event promotions – they all use email marketing strategy.
- Affiliate Marketing; This tactic of digital marketing involves paying someone else or a business to promote your products on their platforms.
The above digital marketing strategies indicate there are different ways to market your business online by either hiring a person, an agency to cover your marketing needs.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Customer Engagement; With digital marketing, a marketer can engage the customer at every buying stage. In modern days, commonly, most people find, order and purchase products and services online. Marketers engage with consumers online by giving them special offers, customer support, etc which enhance constant engagements and can help customers resolve all their questions, and influence their purchase decision.
- Target Potential Audience; Digital marketing helps a marketer target a specific audience and offer them specific products and surfaces that may have interest in. Digital marketing strategy targets those audiences with content and offers based on the stage they are at during the buying process. For instance, email marketing can be utilized to nurture a lead until they are ready to make a purchase.
- Promotes Customer Loyalty; It takes much to get new customers as it is to retain the existing ones. Customer loyalty can be difficult to establish and maintain. Making a sale is good but it is even better to retain those customers after the sale. A loyal customer can make another purchase or recommend your brand to other potential buyers, which helps increase sales. Some strategies to employ to retain customers include sending them personalized email offers such as seasonal discount codes for related products – it helps drive repeated sales.
- Improve conversion rates; Digital marketing is much more affordable as compared to expensive radio, TV. With digital marketing tactics, it is easier to track conversion rates as you can see how many people viewed your ad and what action they took.
- Earn Brand Credibility; Internet helps brands gain credibility and especially those brands which are most active. A company addresses customers’ doubts and clarifies important concepts. Though digital marketing such as blogging can help to rank your business high in google search. Through this, your business becomes a reference to the market. This helps to gain your brand credibility, increases conversion rates, and improves traffic. Your brand gaining credibility also helps to attract more stakeholders to your business and build confidence in what you offer.
If you want digital marketing to be your career path and you need more training and skills to become familiar with the field, get in touch with us. At Janeson Learning, our experts are ready and willing to train and help you boost your career prospects. Get training that will expose you to the latest digital trends, techniques, and tools crucial in advancing your digital marketing career.
Janeson Media Contacts