Data Science, Machine Learning & AI Training Course in Nairobi, Kenya
Do you want to acquire knowledge and training on how to have your computer system make accurate predictions when fed data? Or do you want to know how to give your website and application the ability to learn, adapt and improve over time? Are you looking for a place where you can be trained in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence? Look no further because Janeson Training will help you to get what you need through our courses and training.
Data science is a practice that extracts value from data by combining multiple fields such as data analysis, artificial intelligence, statistics, and scientific methods. The data to be analyzed in data science is collected from customers, smartphones, sensors, among other sources. Data for analysis in data science is prepared by aggregating, cleansing, and manipulating the data to perform professional data analysis. Learning data science can be advantageous since it is a very exciting field. Therefore, learning data science can be very important in the following ways;
- Enhancing Machine Learning to learn from huge amounts of data being fed to them.
- Provides insight and identifies trends that businesses can use to make the best decisions in creating services and products that are more innovative.
- It helps to reduce costs and increases the speed of delivery in logistic companies by efficiently analyzing weather conditions, traffic jams, etc.
- Data science can help to make predictions on when the equipment will break down, hence enabling supply chain optimization.
- Through data science, business owners improve sales by recommending customers about products based on previous purchases.
- To effectively diagnose earlier and treat diseases by analyzing medical test data and identified symptoms.
- To identify online suspicious services and behaviours by detecting financial services fraud.
- Many businesses and companies have invested heavily in data science and have come to be the most strategic technologies.
As a data scientist, you will have an obligation to choose and determine which data tools are good for you to help you ease the complex process of evaluating, monitoring, building, and deploying machine learning models. To help you choose the right data science tool to use, you need to have the answer to determine the language you use, the data source you are using, and the working method that you use.
Machine learning solves your problem by processing huge amounts of data, identifying trends and patterns within it – most of which would not be clear to a human being. However, to begin the training and running machine-learning models, you have to get started with the programming languages like python, C++, MATLAB, and Java as software frameworks.
Major Uses of Machine Learning
At JanesonX courses and training, you will have an opportunity to know areas where and how machine learning is applied and probably you can apply your acquired knowledge in such fields.
- Machine Learning is to detect suspicious transactions in banks and other financial institutions.
- To diagnose medical conditions based on certain sets of symptoms in the medical facilities also use machine learning.
- To serve their users better, e-commerce and marketing services providers use machine learning algorithms for their recommendation engines.
- Insurance companies make use of machine learning to calculate risks accurately.
- Hedge funds utilizes machine learning to forecast stock prices
- In human resources information systems, they use machine learning models to filter through applications, shortlist, and identify the best candidates for an open job position.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software also uses machine learning models to analyze emails, and help sales team members to respond to the most important messages first.
- Machine learning is also used in evaluating the topic and the content of a web page, author’s opinion or attitude and serve-up advertisements tailored to the visitor’s interests in contextual online advertising.
- Machine learning is used in providing cybersecurity by drawing out intelligence from incident reports, blog posts, to identify potential threats, advise security analysts and hasten response.
- Machine learning regression and classification models have been utilized in detecting fraud such as the criminal use of stolen or compromised financial data.
Artificial intelligence is known to be the process where machines replicate human intelligence processes into machines as it is used in natural language processing, machine vision, and speech recognition. In artificial intelligence Python, Java, and R are the most common programming languages used to focus on reasoning, learning, and self-correction skills.
Significant of Artificial Intelligence
- In most efficient cases, artificial intelligence performs some activities better than human beings.
- Analyzing a large number of documents to ensure data is filled correctly
- The modern world has utilized the usage of quickly-evolving artificial intelligence to enhance business operations and gain an advantage over their competitors.
- Deliver and produce consistent results
- Artificial intelligence is effective in detail-oriented jobs
- Process the data faster and saves time
However, there are four types of artificial intelligence
AI can be categorized into four types, he categories are as follows:
- Reactive machines – they are specific in their task and perform without memory.
- Limited memory – this type of artificial intelligence has got memory to store information. For instance, self-driven cars are designed in this technique.
- Theory of mind – This type of artificial intelligence helps to predict human behaviours and emotions.
- Self-awareness – is a type of artificial intelligence that gives machines self-awareness and consciousness.
Are you looking for a place where you can be trained in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence? Well, the Janeson course equips you with professional skills to go on and specialize in data science, the logic for data science, and data preparation.
They help to develop skills you can utilize in handling business challenges with a data-driven mindset. Enroll today to learn from professional trainers and bring data science insights to your organization and career. With the advanced technology, data scientists are in high demand in various organizations and institutions to help in learning to model, analyze, and visualize data. Enroll with us today and kickstart your career journey.
DATA SCIENCE TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE.
- Data Science.
- Binary classification
- Ensemble learning.
- Dimensionality reduction
- Data preparation
- Data analysis
- Hyperparameter tuning.
- Feature engineering.
- Dimensionality reduction
- Imbalance data set.
- Machine learning pipeline.
- Automating feature engineering.
- Model performance.
- Database management system.
- Aggregate and window functions.
- Postgresql and python.
- Aggregate and Window Functions.
- Importing and Exporting Data.
- Analytics Using Complex Data Types.
- Version control system.
- Signing up.
- Repository creation.
- Pushing code.
- Deep Learning.
- Artificial Neural Network
- Convolution Neural Network
- Rectilinear Neural Network.
- Face detection using opencv.
- Spam detection app.
- Business chat bot.
Janeson Data Science Training Contacts