Pop and dance artist is known for singing the theme from Titanic, “My Heart Will Go On.” She won the Chopard Diamond Award for selling over 200 million albums.
After hearing her voice, music manager Rene Angelil mortgaged his house to produce her debut album.
What is Celine Dion’s net worth?
Celine Dion is a famous Canadian singer, actress, songwriter, and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $800 million. Celine Dion is comprehended for her powerful, technically skilled vocals. She is equally comprehended for her powerful earning possibility. In a given recent year Celine has made $40 to $50 million from her different endeavors, though the bulk of that income was thanks to a lucrative Las Vegas residency agreement.
|Net Worth:||$800 Million|
|Date of Birth:||1968-03-30, 54 Years|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)|
She won the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest. She has had her own show at the Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
- She won 5 Grammy Awards between 1993 and 1999
- Received the Legend Award at American Music Awards
- “My Heart Will Go On” won Oscar for Best Song
- Her first eight albums were all in French
- Sang for the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack
- Released the autobiography My Story, My Dream
- In 2014, she acted in Muppets Most Wanted
- Did the singing for Juliana in Quest for Camelot
- 1st English album Unison hit #75 on Billboard 200
She married Rene Angelil on December 17, 1994, and they had three children together, Rene-Charles, Eddy, and Nelson.
She named one of her children Nelson in honor of Nelson Mandela.