Berry loan app is the newest mobile loan app in the market that provides instant loan to individuals and businesses at low-interest rates. Berry Kenya doesn’t have much information on its website. Little is known about this company coz they don’t have a physical office and address. They are only available online on their active Facebook page and on Google Playstore at the app review section.
So, in case you have any troubles with the app and wish to contact them, kindly do so on their Facebook page or on Playstore at the apps review section. However, based on reviews, feedback, and user experiences on Playstore and Facebook fan page, we can confidently say that the loan app is legit and therefore we at Urbankenyans give it a clean bill of health. Berry Kenya claims to provides instant unsecured loans with a low service fee that ranges from 8% to 15%. The loans have different durations between 3 to 30 days. So, let’s jump in and get you a loan.
How does Berry Loan App work?
- You first need to register an account
- After successful account registration, then log in.
- Click on “Apply now.”
- Pick your loan limit and the repayment method that suits you best.
- Get the allowed amount into your Mpesa account instantly.
The terms for Berry credits are very adaptable, affordable and come with a low service charge that ranges from 8%-15 %. The duration for repayment ranges from three to thirty days. Just like any other loan app, Berry app uses the machine learning algorithm to validate your identity and also to determine your loan limit and creditworthiness.
After installation, of course, with your permission, the app, scans and reads data on your phone. It reads information such as;
- Mpesa transactions messages
- Phonebook records
- Speed dial
- Mobile-phone usage patterns
- Airtime reloads and usage
- And, lastly, it checks your voice call patterns.
However, applying for credit online is not a guarantee that you will get one quickly. Many factors determine your creditworthiness and how much you will finally receive. These include:
- If you have an outstanding balance with them (for already existing app users), you must first repay the present credit before applying for a new loan.
- Given you were very late in repaying your previous loan
- Provided you have outstanding credit with other monetary service providers
- If you have ever defaulted on any of your credit-the service notes on the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Berry loan Android app download
Below is a complete guide on how you can download the application on Google Play Store. No coding or any technical knowledge is needed here.
- Make sure you have not restricted background data. If you are connected to any Wi-Fi network, then start with the next step number
- Next, open Google Play Store. Search for “Berry loan”: Use the search box available in the uppermost part of your screen.
- Put in your keyword and press the search button. Wait for some time for the results to be processed.
- Once you locate the app, click on it. Then click on the “Install” button.
- You will receive a message prompting for installation permission.
- Click on the “Accept” button.
Once you download the app, which is about 11 megabytes (perfect for any Android device), you will be required to give authorization for the app to scan your messages for validation. This validation is done to collect data on your identity and creditworthiness. The prompt will also say that the app has the abilities to create customized credit options. This allows you to select the best applicable loan selection to apply.
The application then asks for permission to get your location, make and manage calls, record videos, access your phonebook as well as take pictures. They also require permission to send and look into your SMS and access files on your phone. The user will then receive One Time Password (OTP) verification. Users are advised not to share the OTP with anyone for security reasons. The code is then sent and is automatically inputted on your phone. You are, therefore, not required to do it manually. The Berry loan app apk download is available on Google Store for free. The latest update took place on 30th April 2019. The application is only compatible with Android 5.0 and later versions.
How do I get a Loan from Berry Loan App?
- On your mobile phone, open Google Playstore and search for Berry.
- Download and install the app, but first, read the terms and conditions.
- Once you’ve installed the app, open it, and proceed straight to registration.
- Enter the information required truthfully and login once your registration process is successful.
- To apply for a loan, click on the “Apply Now” button and then, select your loan amount and repayment options.
- If approved, the loan amount will be credited straight to your M-Pesa account.
Withdrawing your Berry money
Upon successful registration and application, Berry loan is deposited into your M-Pesa account. Therefore, once you are approved, you will get immediate access to your money. From the M-Pesa account, you can withdraw the money from an ATM or via M-Pesa agent.
How Do I Repay My Loan?
To repay your berry loan via M-Pesa, use Mpesa pay bill number 977888 and your mobile phone as the account number.
- Go to Mpesa menu in your Safaricom menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa.
- Select the Paybill option on the menu.
- Enter Berry loan app Paybill number that is 977888.
- Enter your Mpesa number in the slot of the account number. Note that the number should be identical with the one you received your credit.
- Enter the amount to repay.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm that all items are correct and press okay.
Berry loan app contacts
To get more information or support and details about the Berry loan app Kenya contacts and physical location, you can contact the support team using the contacts listed below:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @berryappke
- Twitter handle: @berryappke
- Instagram: BerryAppke
The customer service unit is always ready to help if you have any inquiries.
Berry loan app has given a financial boost to thousands of people in the country. They offer small amounts of money which are repayable in weeks or within a month. It is apparent that this application is detail-oriented, and the payoff is worth it. Download the mobile application from your Google Play Store and get your loan instantly. Lastly, use the app to your own advantage. In the meantime, let’s hear your user experiences and feedback in the comments section below. In addition to the above, If this post proves insightful to you, kindly share it on Facebook or Twitter via the share buttons below.
Berry loan application, registration, Berry loan app download, Berry contacts, Berry money withdrawal, Berry pay bill, How Do I Repay My Loan